5 August 2012

No.5 Reboot

It's Sunday night and I am having a celebratory cup of Earl Grey as I have, in my humble opinion, completely surpassed my former efforts of goal no.5 to Make cushions!

I found this gorgeous material in one of my favourite fabric shops in Bath, it was clearly a case of fate; I wandered in with the vague intention of finding some fabric to cover my very boring Ikea cushions and this lovely floral fabric caught my eye.

I did the basic envelope method of making the covers so I can wash them if need be, 3 covers later and Voila! One very pleased me and 3 very smart new cushions!

Here's a close up of the fabric, with the overlapping seam:

 And here is one of my newly covered cushions on the sofa next to the uncovered Ikea cushion :)

Thus concludes this very quick crafty Sunday post!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment