10 ways to get what you want Some wise words from Mindbodygreen.com, to think on this sunny Friday.
- Be YOU. There's only one YOU on this planet. Take advantage of that. You're inspiring, creative, intelligent and capable. Cultivate who you are by working on yourself, It’s a process. Allow yourself to room to breathe, grow and change. Never stop growing.
- Trust your instincts. Don’t worry about gain; just follow your intuition.
- Be nice to people.. You’ll feel more connected to yourself and your passion when you start to extend your generosity toward people who can’t offer you anything other than a smile in return.
- Work hard.
- Do what you love. When you're doing something you love — no matter what you’d be getting paid or what you think the outcome might be — not only will you enjoy yourself more, but you'll have a better chance of actually creating a sustainable life. It’s ok to have a job that pays the bills and do what you love as a hobby. Putting pressure on your passion to put a roof over your head can snuff the flame out of your inner fire. Spend your time doing what interests you and your interests may just turn into a business, but don’t worry if the business is small or big. Have fun doing what you love.
- Stop complaining. If you don’t like how something is, change it. We can’t change everything, but we can do quite a bit about our circumstances when we drop the complaints.
- Take care of yourself.
- Don't listen to your critics. No need to get wrapped up in what others think of you. Focus on your intention and do the work.
- Be patient. Allow space for things to turn out different than your plan.
- Have fun. If you’re not having fun, then what’s the point?