So I'm taking 10 minutes out of my Wednesday morning to do a nice list of what I have done in March
- Ran my first Half marathon: I was slow but I did it, that's the important bit!
- Walked around the hills of Box in the sunshine, absolute bliss
- Hiked (it counts as hiking once rucksacks and poles are involved, so I'm told!) around Brecon Beacons, on another sunny spring day
- Applied for a job working 3 days a week so that I can pursue teaching yoga AND had an informal chat with my would-be manager, and, as far as office jobs go, its sounds great!
- Applied for a job akin to what, as an MSc in animal behaviour graduate I might describe as a dream job working on a canine research project
- Attended a black tie dinner
- Attended a literary cocktail party at the Roman Baths
- 2 nights drinking in Opium
- Finished and submitted my final yoga essay
- Booked my practical yoga training day for May
- Successfully executed the delivery of 3 days of science fairs without dieing - Win!
- lots of crossfit, lots of yoga
- Met lovely Eleni for tea and cake in Porter which we have concluded, after several visits is gorgeous to behold but staffed by zombies, and lovely Emma for coffee
- 2 dinners out
- 1 Opium visit
- Weekend in Portsmouth shopping and drinking with some treasured old friends
Spring is shaping up nicely indeed!