I stayed for the full day on Saturday 10am- 6pm, there was more than enough to keep me occupied and I talked to some lovely Yoginis during the day. I managed 5 classes and a meditation session in the 'mind, body, soul area'
Some standout moments for me where playing with FeetUp because it was fun, and I was paired with a girl who was managing her first inversions - it was nice to help her. Strong yoga with Laura Bell from ZestLife that got everyone sweating! and of course sampling lots of tea, coconut milk, raw chocolate and seed bars.
Open Classes I attended
- Let it Flow with Tiffany Mackenzie-Shapland
- Iyengar Yoga with Iyengar Yoga UK
- FeetUp - Easy Inversions for Everyone with Maren Weege
- Strong Yoga for Strong Backs with Laura Bell
- & an Intro to Dru yoga at their stand area
- Yoga for Back and Neck Health with Ruth Boaler
- Beautiful Mind Beautiful Body Yoga with Julia White
- Yogi tea - Chilli Chocolate flavour
- Toesox - Blue 'Bella' style
- 2 pairs of leggings
- + a wealth of booklets and handouts
|Waiting for an open class to begin|
|I had two - I love Big Juice!|