30 March 2012

New goal

I think I have time to add a new goal before I trundle off to Paris!

Some months ago after visiting the Wildlife photographer of the Year exhibition with a friend, I said I should make it a goal to enter a photography competition. I have an A level in photography, and I have been intending to enter a competition for some time, So lets get cracking!

Well this one is right up my street, I love this travel magazine, and I'm lucky enough to be going to a fair few places this year, so why not :)

Why don't you enter too, dear reader? The deadline is September on the theme of 'celebration'
Lets all give it a whirl! between us maybe we'll get a photo in print, that would be a fine achievement indeed.

http://www.cntraveller.com/awards/travel-photographer-of-the-year



XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment