17 days into 2014 and I have:
- Tried out two classes at Baths' new Yoga studio
- Been to a spa afternoon with Emma and then a spa members party both at my favourite: Bath Spa Hotel
- Back to Crossfit
- Ran 6 miles, with 8 planned for tomorrow
- Bought Tickets for a Venetian Ball at the Assembly rooms
- Been for tea and cake with lovely Eleni (who is currently unwell, feel better soon!)
- Redesigned my CV and applied for 5 new jobs
- Arranged a coffee date (will report back)
This time last year I lamented on the issues with time that I'm sure we all struggle with, not enough of it, or not enough doing the things we really want. Its a daily struggle for, it really is, to make the most of my days when all I often feel like doing is crawling under a duvet and never resurfacing.
But trying is a good start yes?