3 February 2012

February Update


As we roll on into the second month 2012:


2.Take a course on Sewing: Thanks to the lovely W.I I am taking a evening course on February 9th to make a clutch bag :)
4.Go on a yoga Retreat: Still researching this, the choice is mind boggling!
6.Buy a new Laptop: With my Christmas bonus from work I bought myself a macbook.
9.Get a job related to animals: My interview with Guide dogs for the Blind went well yesterday, I was very nervous and the job is beyond amazing. I will keep you posted!
13.Weigh 9.5 Stone: I'm not even sure where the scales in our house have got to, and that's probably for the best!
17.Travel to another Country by train: My trip to Paris is booked! in April I shall be Eurostarring my way there with my lovely girlfriends.
26.Make £100 selling old clothes on Ebay: I have filtered my wardrobe and in the process of selling various outfits, the proceeds of which will provide a good percentage of my spending money for Paris
32.Bake fabulous Courgette + Strawberry Cupcakes to raise money for a good cause: The bake sale at work to raise money for Childreach international raised £147, My cupcakes did their part!
39.To not buy any clothes for 1 year (01/01/12 to 01/01/13) : so far so good! I am already noticing the positive impact on my bank balance, and am making more of an effort to look after the clothes I have.
40.Spend more time visiting/hosting friends (at least once a month)
I have already visited my ex-officemate Debbie, in a memorable road trip to Essex and am hosting my besty Emma on the 18th Feb, Bang on target!


XXX

2 comments:

  1. So how many of these have you accomplished so far!? And let me know how that interview with guide dogs for the blind went!!!! xoxo, Sofia

    p.s. Lucas has dermatitis. : ( He's allergic to tropical weather. When are you coming to Boston?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my dear, I've proposed approx 55 goals and to date have achieved 18 of them! with 5 or 6 in progress.

    Sadly I didn't get the guide dogs jobs, despite the fact that I thought the interview went pretty well!

    Poor Lucas, I'd love some tropical weather right now! I'm coming to Boston June 2nd - 9th this year. xxx

    ReplyDelete