2014 has been pretty good to me so far, I've had trouble keeping up with Crossfit and running and have been beating myself up a bit for not keeping up with my training. But, I have also achieved some amazing things and 2014 has held some awesome unpredicted bonuses.
Here's a little bi-year report on what I've achieved so far 2014
- Ran a half Marathon
- Signed up for Race for life
- Passed my Hatha Yoga Teacher training with a merit
- Been on holiday to Rome
- Been on holiday to Cornwall
- Boston is booked for August - must start planning...
- laid plans for holidays to Iceland + Cambodia
- Hosted a spring tea party
- climbed high things in the Brecon beacons
I'm really looking forward to a long and lovely summer of walking, exploring new places, and hopefully a little beach time and hoping to achieve a new job and some yoga teaching.