12 December 2011

Gloomy Monday

I usually think these type of life affirmations are a bit corny but this one seems relevent as I enter a new year with a pretty gloomy feeling of my life going no where whilst everyone's around me is really getting going, I have a feeling of missing out; missing people, missing opportunities and acting too late. After a lovely weekend everything feels exceedingly dark and exceedingly cold:

“The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins”

XX

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetheart, sorry you're having a rubbish Monday morning! I too am feeling very glum today. I am wearing my new yellow jumper and it is not helping at all. Still, we have Wednesday to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, wise words, i'm sure wednesday will be very jolly! (we have a very small but elite group attending :P, please bring anyone you can snag along)
    I bought a 'Jazz christmas album' for background carols!
    Also if you can squeeze it in before xmas I think another G+T at the canary is a must do :) x

    ReplyDelete