Lets see how I've been doing on my goals in the 6 months since then:
The Ones done
4.Go on a yoga Retreat: this year I combined my Boston trip with daily yoga. I would still like to go on a 'proper' retreat one day. I thought for my 31st birthday perhaps.
9.Get a job related to animals: Still not there yet, I am waiting on a response from the dream job interview though. So fingers still crossed!!
17.Travel to another Country by train: Done http://strawberryfieldsbath.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/petite-paris-diary.html
26.Make £100 selling old clothes on Ebay: Done
41. Never stop having adventures
I can now add Amsterdam to this list for 2012 after an impromptu invite from another Sarah :) we are planning much cycling, meandering, shopping and boat cruising!
The Ones Not Done
39.To not buy any clothes for 1 year (01/01/12 to 01/01/13)
This I have not done, I would say I have bought at least 10 items this year. But I feel it has made me more careful about buying clothes, and combined with selling old ones on ebay. I feel a lesson in thrift/sensible buying has been learnt!
I didn't achieve my Marathon running idea, I must admit it was pretty foolhardy. But more importantly I got very drunk twice in this week and spent a fair few hours recovering! I think I shall write this one off as an ill-advised goal http://strawberryfieldsbath.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/1-week-goal.html
51. Enter a photography competition Now here's one I let slip by 'enter a Photography Competition' but one I wish to remedy so I will be listing it as a goal for next year.
The ones I'm going to do Soon
27. To have a Christmas tree decorated entirely with food: candy canes, pomanders, gingerbread men. This is one I have no excuse not to do this year, So my plan is thus: get it done before I set off for Stockolm on November 28th: so its done for my return in December.
38. Go to a Christmas market outside of the UK Stockholm in November: Sorted!
45. Visit Chicago and find a speakeasy May 2013